Duration: 1st January – 30th June 2021
Number of books: 26
Hosted by: My Vampire Book Obsession
1st January – 30th June 2021
Jester – 10 Books
Knight – 15 Books
Royal – 20 Books
Prove your Courage.
1. Read a book with a courageous character. – Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
2. Read a book over 400 pages long. – Born Free by Joy Adamson (411 pp.)
3. Read a book without reading the synopsis beforehand. – Rolling with the Punchlines by Urzila Carlson
4. Read a book with a
knight or warrior in the story. – Blood Challenge by Eileen Wilks
5. Read a book a bold or striking cover (something that really stands out). – The Bride Test by Helen Hoang (bold colours)
Prove your Strength.
1. Read a book with a physically strong character. – The Player and the Pixie by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid
2. Read a book with a battle or fight in the story. – Kiss of Heat by Lora Leigh
3. Read a book with a
shapeshifter or vampire. – One Bite with a Stranger by Christine Warren
4. Read a book with a hardback cover.
5. Read a series with 10+ books published. – Soul Deep by Lora Leigh (23 books and counting)
Prove your Ability.
1. Read a new to you series. – Kissing Tolstoy by Penny Reid
2. Read a book in a different format to usual (
3. Read a book that will help with another challenge. – The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband by Julia Quinn
4. Read a book that is already on your TBR. – The BFG by Roald Dahl
5. Read a book with a seasonal theme (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
Prove your Allegiance.
1. Read a book by one of your favourite authors. – The Cad and the Co-Ed by L.H. Cosway & Penny Reid
2. Read a book from the shelves of someone in the group. – Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
3. Read a book someone in the group has rated 4 or 5 stars. – Megan’s Mark by Lora Leigh
4. Read a book that was mentioned anywhere in the group. – Grave Witch by Kalayna Price
5. Read a book with a title that begins with any letter in MY VAMPIRE BOOK OBSESSION. – Otherhood by William Sutcliffe