Duration: 1st July – 30th September 2020
Number of books: 8
Hosted by: Bookworm Bitches
Bookworm Bitches Summer Challenge 2020
June 20, 2020- September 21, 2020
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post the date you finished the book.
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
1. Long Days – Read a book over 450 pages – A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
2. Summertime – Read a book set in summer – The Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce
3. Shorts weather – Read a book under 300 pages – Human Acts by Han Kang
4. Green grass- Read a book with a green cover – The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn
5. Garden Parties – Read a book with a plant on the cover – Truganini by Cassandra Pybus
6. Sweat it out – Read a book with some form of conflict – A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands
7. Summer Solstice – Read a book with magic – The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White
8. Refreshments – Read a book while drinking a refreshing drink (sun tea, lemonade, white claw, etc.) – Harbor Lights by Sherryl Woods (mint tea)