Duration: 1st July – 30th September 2020
Number of books: 8
Hosted by: Bookworm Bitches
3rd Quarter 2020
Duration: July 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post a link to the book, date you finished and rating
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
~If you don’t have a book that matches the option on the list, pick any book on your TBR.
~Copy the blank template below and paste into a new comment to start your challenge. Update as necessary.
1. Read your most recently acquired book (library loan, physical copy, ebook, audiobook etc.) – The Inn at Eagle Point by Sherryl Woods
2. Go to Random.org and type in the amount of books you have on your TBR List. Then read the book that matches the random number it gave you.
3. Read a book published over 10 years ago – The Secret Diaries of Miss Miranda Cheever by Julia Quinn (2007)
4. Read the lowest rated book on your TBR
5. Ask a friend to recommend you a book from your TBR – A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands
6. Read a new to you author – The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White
7. Read the newest book on your TBR – Truganini by Cassandra Pybus
Catch up on a Bookworm Bitches selection or read a book you have been meaning to read for a long time – A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin