Duration: 1st July – 30th September 2019
Number of books: 8
Hosted by:Bookworm Bitches
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post a link to the book, date you finished and rating
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
~If you don’t have a book that matches the option on the list, pick any book on your TBR.
~Copy the blank template below and paste into a new comment to start your challenge. Update as necessary.
1. Read the 6th oldest book on your TBR List – The Mammoth Book of Celtic Myths and Legends by Peter Berresford Ellis
2. Go to Random.org and type in the amount of books you have on your TBR List. Then read the book that matches the random number it gave you. – Eragon by Christopher Paolini (12th)
3. Read a book published in the last 6 years – Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige
4. Sort your books by ratings and read a book in the top 10. – American Gods by Neil Gaiman
5. Read a book in the 10 lowest rated books on your TBR list – Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
6. Read a book with the authors surname starting with a W – Love is Hell by Melissa Marr, Scott Westerfeld, Justine Larbalestier, Gabrielle Zevin & Laurie Faria Stolarz
7. Sort your books by position and read the 158th book on the list – Valkyrie by Kate O’Hearn
Catch up on a Bookworm Bitches selection or read a book you have been meaning to read for a long time. – Journey to the Centre of the Earth by Jules Verne