Duration: 1st September – 30th September 2020
Number of books: 11
Hosted by: My Vampire Book Obsession
Starts: September 1st
Ends: September 30th
How It Works
Ten books each month is a lot, so there will be 5 different levels. Pick which level you want to do and that’s how many items you will need to check off.
Transitional – 2 books
Fledgling – 4 books
Vampire – 6 books
Master – 8 books
Vampire King or Queen – 10 books
1.My mini-me is turning 4 this year. So! Read a book that either 4th in the series or has 28 in the page number
2. September 6 is national read a book day! Read a book, any book. – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson
3. Followed by September 8th for Literacy day! Read a book where someone overcomes something hard.
4. We have 3 months left! Read a book you have been putting off! – Hounded by Kevin Hearne
5. Fall starts! Read a book set in fall or late summer.
6. September 9th is teddy bear day! Read a book where someone looks tough but really a big softie! – Moonlight Road by Robyn Carr (Erin)
7. Some big name writers are born in this month: So read a mystery (in honor of Agatha Christie) or Something out of this world (in honor of H.P. Wells) or horror (for the one and the only Stephen King).
8. The signs for the month are Virgo (The Maiden) and Libra (The Scales). Either read a book with a wedding or where a crime is solved.
9. This month’s gem is Sapphire. Read a blue book whether it be a sad book, the color blue on the cover, wherever the blue is. – Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine (blue cover)
10. Flower is Asters/Morning Glory and it respensent unrequited love. Read a book where the whole theme of “will they, won’t they”. – Why She Left by Kenton Bartlett
11. No theme, just Free read! Because we love books!