Duration: 23rd September – 21st December 2019
Number of books: 10
Hosted by:Bookworm Bitches
Bookworm Bitches Fall Challenge 2019
September 23, 2019- December 21, 2019
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post the date you finished the book.
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
1. End of Summer – Read a book where something comes to a close ( i.e. a conflict, a relationship, end of a series) – The Last Rhinos by Lawrence Anthony (his life)
2. Indian Summer – Read a book about
indigenous people or a culture you are unfamiliar with – African Myths & Tales by Flame Tree Studio
3. Colorful leaves – Read a book with a colorful cover – Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
4. Oktoberfest – Read a book
set in Germany or that takes place in October – Company Town by Madeline Ashby
5. Campfire – Read a book that takes place primarily outdoors – Flying Blind by Deborah Cooke
6. Sweater weather – Read a book that is comforting (i.e. a reread, a favorite author, etc.) – The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil
7. Halloween – Read a suspenseful or scary book – IT by Stephen King
8. Soup and Sandwich – Read a book featuring food on the cover or read a book with your favorite snack – Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
9. Costumes – Read a book with a character who is not what they seem – The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (Count Olaf)
10. Black Friday Special – Read your most recently acquired book (bought or borrowed) – To Marry Medusa by Theodore Sturgeon