Duration: 21st June – 22nd September 2019
Number of books: 10
Hosted by:Bookworm Bitches
Duration: June 21, 2019- September 22, 2019
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post the date you finished the book.
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
1. Beach Read: Read a book with a body of water on the cover – The Mammoth Book of Celtic Myths and Legends by Peter Berresford Ellis
2. Long days: Read a ‘chunker’ (a book over 450 pages) – American Gods by Neil Gaiman (722 pp.)
3. BBQ weather: Read a book involving a celebration – Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil (the Spring Dance)
4. Lawn care: Read a book with a plant on the cover – Curiouser and Curiouser by Melanie Karsak
5. Thunderstorms: Read a book with some sort of conflict – Tempting the Beast by Lora Leigh
6. Flip flop weather: Read a book with shoes on the cover – Dates from Hell by Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, Kelley Armstrong & Lori Handeland
7. Short nights: read a book with less than 300 pages – Persuasion by Jane Austen (208 pp.)
8. Vacation: Read a book you’ve been looking forward to. – Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
9. Find some shade: Read a book with a villain
or anti-hero – Stealing Snow by Dnaielle Paige
10. Summertime: Read a book set in summer – What I Like About Me by Jenna Guillaume