Duration: 1st June – 30th June 2019
Number of books: 5
Hosted by:Crazy Challenge Connection
1. You can name the folder whatever you want–and you can arrange it in any way that works for you.
– Read a book that has a proper name in the title (person or place)
– or – a book with an author/character that has the same name as you. – The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper by Maxim Jakubowski & Nathan Braund
2. You may want to keep a list to show progress you’re making on ongoing challenges.
– Read a book that is the FIRST book to begin a new challenge
– or – a book that is the LAST book that will complete another challenge (not this one!). Tell us the challenge, doesn’t have to be in CCC. – Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne (The Moon)
3. Some people save links to their challenges in order to find them easily for posting.
a book with the letters L-I-N-K in the title (not necessarily in that order) – or – a book whose title starts with a letter in LINK (disregard A, An, The). – Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown
4. This folder can be used to keep track of your TBR list and/or books you’ve scheduled to read for upcoming challenges.
– Read a book by an author with the letters T, B, AND R in their name – or – a book that you added to your TBR the first year you joined Goodreads (tell us the year).
5. Please keep in mind that this is not a private group. Anyone can access your personal challenge folder.
– Read a book that you’ve shared (recommended) to someone
– or – a book that someone has recommended to you (tell us who). – In the Shadow of Man by Jane Goodall