Duration: 1st October – 31st December 2020
Number of books: 8
Hosted by: Bookworm Bitches
Bookworm Bitches Fall Challenge 2020
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post the date you finished the book.
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
1. Falling leaves – Read a book with a
red, yellow and/or orange cover – More Than Words: Volume 6 by Joan Johnston, Robyn Carr, Christina Skye, Rochelle Alers & Maureen Child
2. Back to school – Read a book with a school setting or featuring a teacher – Looking for Alaska by John Green
3. Hot Drinks- Read a book with a hot beverage – Houston, We Have a Problem by Erin McCarthy
4. Halloween – Read a horror
or thriller – Dracula by Bram Stoker
5. Tailgating – Read a book featuring a
game/competition – Ice and Embers by Melanie Karsak
6. Cuddle Up – Read a book with a romance (does not have to be the main plot) – Archangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh
7. Holidays – Read a book with a strong family (can be found family) – I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
8. Elections – Read a book with a political theme
OR a book that makes you forget about politics. – Becoming by Michelle Obama