Duration: 1st April – 30th June 2019
Number of books: 8
Hosted by:Bookworm Bitches
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post a link to the book, date you finished and rating
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
~If you don’t have a book that matches the option on the list, pick any book on your TBR.
~Copy the blank template below and paste into a new comment to start your challenge. Update as necessary.
1. Read a book published at least 19 years ago – Snow White, Blood Red edited by Ellen Datlow & Terri Windling (1993)
2. Read the 2nd book on your TBR shelf – Black Feathers edited by Ellen Datlow
3. Read a new to you author. – Circe by Madeline Miller
4. Read the top rated book on your TBR – In the Shadow of Man by Jane Goodall (4.34 stars)
5. Read the lowest rated book on your TBR – Novellas & Stories by Meljean Brook, Carolyn Crane & Jessica Sims (3.83 stars)
6. Read a book with Red on the cover – The Turn by Kim Harrison
7. Read a book recommended to you by a
friend or family member – The Thieves of Ostia by Caroline Lawrence (Mum)
Catch up on a Bookworm Bitches selection or read a book you have been meaning to read for a long time – Beluga Days by Nancy Lord