Duration: 21st March – 20th June 2019
Number of books: 10
Hosted by:Bookworm Bitches
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post the date you finished the book.
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
1. Read a book with flowers on the cover – Circe by Madeline Miller
2. Spring brings new beginning to so many things: Read a new to you author – Laughing All the Way to the Mosque by Zarqa Nawaz
3. Spring is also the start of wedding season. Read a book about a wedding or bride to be. – Weddings From Hell by Maggie Shayne, Jeaniene Frost, Terri Garey & Kathryn Smith
4. Graduation Day: Read a book about someone going to school
or graduating from school – Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moira Fowley-Doyle
5. Read a book you picked up because the cover looked good. – Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne
6. Read that book you’ve owned forever. – The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
7. Read a book that was recommended to you by a
friend or family member – The Thieves of Ostia by Caroline Lawrence (Mum)
8. Finish a book that you haven’t been able to finish – Burning Up by Angela Knight, Nalini Singh, Virginia Kantra & Meljean Brook
9. Read a book that EVERYONE has read except you. So read a book that is very popular that you haven’t had a chance to read yet. – The Radium Girls by Kate Moore
10. Reread a book you love. – The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis