Duration: 22nd September – 21st December
Number of books: 10
Hosted by: Bookworm Bitches
~Books must be read during the selected time period.
~Post the date you finished the book.
~All books read for challenges can be used for more than one challenge.
~Books can be either Fiction or Non Fiction. Your choice.
~At the end of the challenge, it will be closed for commenting and moved to the archives folder.
1. Read a book set in the fall/ Autumn – Halloween in Atlantis by Alyssa Day
2. September 25- National One-Hit Wonder Day- Read a new author or a debut novel. – The Fish Ladder by Katharine Norbury
3. October 6- National Mad Hatter Day- Read a fantasy
or a classic. Bonus points if you read anything related to Alice in Wonderland. – Atlantis Rising by Alyssa Day
4. October 31- Halloween- Read a
Horror or Suspense Novel – Reckless by Maggie Shayne
5. November 4- Book Lover’s Day- Free choice! Read anything! Read everything! – Demon Angel by Meljean Brook
6. November 18- Mickey Mouse’s birthday- Read a retelling, a fable, or anything involving Disney. – 110 Grimmer Fairy Tales by The Brothers Grimm
7. November 22- Thanksgiving – Read a book involving
this holiday, a family dinner or a cook. – Reinventing Ruby by Deborah Blake
8. December 21- Winter Solstice The shortest Day of the Year- Read
a book under 200 pages, a collection of short stories or a book of poems – The Mammoth Book of Irish Romance edited by Trisha Telep
9. Read a book with a Fall related cover (pumpkins, spooky, leaves, any link you can make!). – The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
10. Read a Bookworm Bitches Selection from past years 🙂