Duration: 1st August – 31st December
Number of books: 10
Hosted by: Bookworm Bitches
For this challenge you select a book that is appropriate for each category. Use google or goodreads to find books that will fit into some of the categories.
-There is no time limit
-The challenge starts when you make your post.
-All books read for this challenge can be used for other challenges.
-Use the Add book/author tool to post the book within your challenge.
You can post any extra details for any of the books. For example:
Childhood Favorite (Age you first read)
NY Times Bestseller (You can specify which list eg. paperback trade fiction, ebook non fiction)
Controversial (You can briefly state the reason why, the year it was published & specify the country if known where it was thought to be controversial)
Turned into a movie (Year book was published & year movie was released)
Copy and paste the template below.
A Book That Was…:
1. A childhood favorite – Rowan and the Keeper of the Crystal by Emily Rodda
2. Recommended by a friend – Sekret by Lindsay Smith
3. Added to your “To Read” list more than a month ago – Fairest by Marissa Meyer
4. On a NY Times best seller list – The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
5. Written by an author awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature
6. Controversial – Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama
7. Turned into a movie – Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
8. Self published
9. Published the year you were born
10. Originally published in a foreign language