Duration: 1st November – 30th November 2021
Number of books: 11
Hosted by: My Vampire Book Obsession
November 1st – November 30th
How it Works:
Ten books each month is a lot, so there will be 5 different levels. Pick which level you want to do and that’s how many items you will need to check off.
Transitional – 2 books
Fledgling – 4 books
Vampire – 6 books
Master – 8 books
Vampire King or Queen – 10 books
1. November 1, 1848 was when the first medical school for women was opened in Boston. Read a book with a female doctor
or read a book set in Boston. – What We Find by Robyn Carr
2. November 5 – Guy Fawkes Day in Britain. Read a historical romance, or read a book with a mask on the cover.
3. November 11 – Veteran’s day. Read book with a MC and/or love interest in the military or read a dystopia.
4. November 7 – Hug a Bear.
Read a book with a bear shifter or read a book with a cute creature you’d like to hug. – Cowboy and the Captive by Lora Leigh
5. November 12- Chicken Soup for the Soul. Read a book by an author that always makes you feel better or a book you would suggest to a friend. – The Tea Dragon Tapestry by Kay O’Neill
6. November 13 – World Kindness Day. Read a book with a kind MC or a book that inspires you to be a better person. – Dawn’s Awakening by Lora Leigh
7. November 16 – National Tolerance Day. Read a book with diversity and/or read an lgbtq book.
8. November 20 – Universal Children’s day. Read a book with an MC that has children,
or read a book with a child character you like. – Archangel’s Blade by Nalini Singh
9. November 23 – Dr. Who/Tardis day, this is the anniversary of the first ever transmission of Doctor Who.
Read a science fiction book, or read a book with someone who travels to another country /time period. – The Answer to the Riddle is Me by David Stuart MacLean
10. November 26 – Buy Nothing Day. Read a free book from a friend, or a free book online.
Read a book with something you are grateful for and find it on the cover. Do this as many times as you wish! – Hot Summer Nights by Jaci Burton, Carly Phillips, Erin McCarthy & Jessica Clare