Duration: 1st March – 31st March
Number of books: 10
Hosted by:My Vampire Book Obsession
March Monthly Challenge…
Starts: March 1st
Ends: March 31st
How It Works:
Ten books each month is a lot, so there will be 5 different levels. So pick which level you want to do and that’s how many items you will need to check off.
Transitional – 2 books
Fledgling – 4 books
Vampire – 6 books
Master – 8 books
Vampire King or Queen – 10 books
1. Read a book with a title, series name, or author that begins with any letter in MARCH – The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance edited by Trisha Telep
2. I’m not drunk, you’re drunk:
Read a book where a character likes to party – Dead End Dating by Kimberly Raye
3. I didn’t see you there occifer *hiccup*:
Read a steamy book with a police officer in it OR read a book in which the love interest likes to use handcuffs.
4. Find a leprechaun and steal his pot of gold:
Read a book that is set around paranormal creatures/people – Masques by Patricia Briggs
5. Go on a treasure hunt
Read a book that is set around a game of any kind
6. Go skipping through a field in search of a 4 leaf clover
Read a book that has been sitting on your TBR list the longest – The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
7. Prepare your corned beef and cabbage
Read a book where food is scarce OR read a book where a character over indulges (on anything) – The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
8. Line up for the Parade!
Read a book where costumes are involved – Mad Hatters and March Hares edited by Ellen Datlow
9. Fight, Fight, Fight!!!!
Read a book where there are some epic brawls
10. Wear your finest and move festive kilts
Read a book that has green on the cover or spine – The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis