Duration: 1st April – 30th April
Number of books: 11
Hosted by: My Vampire Book Obsession
How It Works
Ten books each month is a lot, so there will be 5 different levels. So pick which level you want to do and that’s how many items you will need to check off.
Transitional – 2 books
Fledgling – 4 books
Vampire – 6 books
Master – 8 books
Vampire King or Queen – 10 books
1) It’s the month of May! Read a book that startes with the letter M, A, or Y.
2) May the Forth be with you! It’s Star Wars day! Read a book that is set in outer space or has stars on the cover.
3) The Kentucky Derby is May 5th read a book that has someone wearing a fancy hat on the cover or set in Kentucky.
4) Happy Cinco de Mayo!! To celebrate read book that has the number 5 in the page count
or 5th book in a series. – The Heart is a Burial Ground by Tamara Colchester (355 pp.)
5) May 6th is world of laughter day, read a book that you find funny! – Wild: A Journey from Lost to Found by Cheryl Strayed
6) May 10th is recognized as Ascension of when Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven after spending 40 days with his disciples after his reserection. Read a book where a character has risen from the dead. Eg… Vampire, zombie, or whatever else you find.
7) Mother’s Day is May 13th this year! Read a book that has a mother in it. – The Isle of Illusion by Emily Rodda
8) May 3rd is National Paranormal Day!! Did anyone know this was a national holiday? Celebrate and read any paranormal book you would like! – Kisses and Curses edited by Lauren Burniac
9) This year Red Nose Day is May 24th! Read a book with a red cover or the word red in the tittle.
10) May 28th is Memeorial Day. Read a book with a cemetery on the cover or a book where the MC is or has been in the military.
11) If you want to be an overachiever or can’t find a book to fit a category above. May 11th is National Eat What You Want Day. So read whatever book strikes your fancy! – Cavern of the Fear by Emily Rodda