Duration: 1st January – 31st January
Number of books: 10
Hosted by: My Vampire Book Obsession
Transitional – 2 books
Fledgling – 4 books
Vampire – 6 books
Master – 8 books
Vampire King or Queen – 10 books
1. January 1st is of course the start of the New Year. I am sure we all have great reading plans for 2018. Let’s start the New Year off right! Read the first book in your awesome plan!!
The Girl with the Windup Heart by Kady Cross
2. January 2nd is Buffet Day. Read a book in the middle of a series.
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
3. January 3rd is Festival of sleep day. Read a book that’s been on your TBR since last year.
The Sending by Isobelle Carmody
4. January 4th is Trivia Day. Read a book that starts with a T.
Tortall: A Spy’s Guide by Tamora Pierce
5. January 5th is Bird Day. It’s the only thing I could find (still true). Read a book with something flying on the cover, i.e. birds, planes, dragons.
Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterley
6. January 6th is Bean Day. Read a book with something that grows on the cover.
Dangerously Divine by Deborah Blake
7. January 7th is Old Rock Day. Read a book with rock hard abs on the cover….no man boobs.
Dangerously Charming by Deborah Blake
8. January 8th is Earth’s Rotation Day. Read a book with something round on the cover.
Percy Jackson and the Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan
9. January 9th is Static Electricity Day. Read a book with a hot cover.
Wickedly Spirited by Deborah Blake
10. January 10th is Cut Your Energy Costs. Read the last book you bought.
The Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan