I love books that are about science, or incorporate some true science into their storylines. I’ve spent many years (now into my sixth) studying the wide and wonderful world of science, so when I find a well-written book that investigates this area, I’m over the moon.
- The Royal Art of Poison by Eleanor Herman
- A Guide to Native Bees of Australia by Terry Houston
- The Inventions, Researches and Writing of Nikola Tesla by Nikola Tesla
- Crime & Criminology by Rob White, Fiona Haines & Nicole L. Asquith
- A Field Guide to Insects of Australia: Third Edition by Paul Zborowski and Ross Storey
Standalones – Novels