Tricksters are all about balance – they are neither good, nor evil and they like to keep one foot in both worlds. It’s little wonder that any story involving tricksters quickly goes to the top of my reading / favourites list!
- Realer Than You by Christopher Barzak
- Wagers of Gold Mountain by Steve Berman
- The Listeners by Nina Kiriki Hoffman
- One Odd Shoe by Pat Murphy
- The Fiddler of Bayou Teche by Delia Sherman
- The Bottle Imp by Robert Louis Stevenson
|Back to Categories||All Book Reviews|