Some people call this a guilty obsession. But, honestly, I just love a good chic lit book. They feature strong women, and always tend to make me feel warm and gooey inside.
- Sisterhood series by Ann Brashares
- The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series by Jenny Han
- Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman (Practical Magic #2)
- The Nanny Diaries by Nicola Kraus & Emma McLaughlin (Nanny #1)
- Kristy’s Great Idea by Ann M. Martin (The Baby-Sitters Club #1)
|Back to Categories||All Book Reviews|